- You can say pretty much whatever you like, without fear of interruption while you are saying it
- If you remember the log in you can come back to the post some years later and wonder what the hell provoked you to do this in the first place
- If you make it public random people can come along and wonder what the hell provoked you to do this in the first place
- You can automatically post stories from Digg it (I found that one out last night in the wee small hours). You can then scroll through them and wonder what the hell provoked you to do this....
- If you are not a ditz like I am you can automatically post pictures and stories to your CHOSEN blogspot from your mobile instead of to another one on the same site with a different login
- But if you are a ditz like I am you can post a link to it in the blog list box
- Your family will have authentic material to use when they are having you certified
- You can pretend to yourself that you are wonderfully articulate and interesting
- You can swiftly run out of ideas
- You can wonder what the hell provoked you to do this in the first place
- And then you can press a button and lo and behold
Monday, February 16, 2009
10 good things about doing this blogging thing here on this site
Well, if I'm doing this, there has to be a reason, right? So let's see what 10 good things I can think of right now..